Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2021

A Tsunami Fake Out

Last week we experienced a Tsunami warning as soon as we started school. I was a bit nervous and started to freak out as soon as I heard that this was not a drill, but an actual Tsunami warning. We started to walk up the hill and I got more anxious. While going up the hill we left everything behind and we had no food but we had water later on. 

 I felt anxious because of my family but I noticed my family was safe and the other reason why I was anxious because our bags and our chromebooks were down at Tsunami level. A little while later there was still no Tsunami but then the staff went down to get our bags and I was very happy because I would've starved. Along with us getting our bags we got some sausage sizzles from down below and their company name was called Fritz‘s Wieners . We had a quiz about Harry Potter and after that quiz we did, another one about prior knowledge. 

 Halfway through the second quiz the quiz master thought it was a good idea to change the quiz up because we had to make a funny sound to answer the question. We had to stop because cars kept on interrupting us. While we were eating we had a little dance party music in the background and some of the songs made people dance. 

 There was no tsunami at the end and I was even happier that my chromebook was not destroyed. After the fake-out we had a play outside for the rest of school day. At the end we got ice cream and it was delicious. Have you had a fake or real Tsunami before?



No comments:

Post a Comment