Pages

Friday, May 21, 2021

Astounding Narratives

This week in Te Ngahere we were learning to plan and write an exciting narrative. We were allowed to write about whatever we wanted.  I was doing a narrative about time traveling, gummy and egypt.  This was based on one of my other narratives and it was based on chocolate, time traveling and the dinosaur age.  So first we planned out our narrative and I already knew what I wanted to write about.  I knew what I was going to write as soon as the teacher said “narrative”.  So I started planning and so I wrote down everything I wanted in my story.  So first the characters were: Jimmy, Carol, harry, Will and Jim.  I made it so in the story you were Jim.


Since my story was about egypt the story would take place at: Carol’s house in Australia, Egypt and pyramid chambers.  The problem was that they fall into the chambers and they get arrested on accident.  The solution was that the chamber was actually unlocked and they go back through and they survive.  After we finished doing the narrative the teachers were disappointed so they showed us a short film called WING.  It was a silent movie and it was very nice.


Doing narratives is fun and I enjoyed doing these narratives and I also enjoyed watching the movie.  I think I should improve in actually telling what is happening and I think I did well in the narrative.

Have you wrote a narrative before?



3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Mikaira i’m Tane, this looks like a cool story, it sounds like you love time traveling, the scene where they are in the chamber looks like it would be good, also how did they get arrested in the chamber, were there other people there as well?


    Do you like writing stories?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7/27/21
    Mikaira
    Hi Mikaira, my name is Aisake and I go to Paihia School. I really like your blog post because you did a Narrative about something really fun. This reminds me of doing a Narrative about a Dinosaur.



    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mikaira , I'm your friend Braeden and I go to Paihia School. I really liked your narrative because it was funny. Yes I have written a narrative.

    ReplyDelete