Pages

Monday, April 12, 2021

Butter Chicken Birthday Bash

This week it was my friends birthday but since his parents owned a restaurant we got to go to Greens for his birthday.  He took the entire class to the restaurant to have lunch.  While we were at school we figured out what we were having and we had Butter Chicken.  The chicken was delicious but I nearly didn't have any because I said I was vegaterien.  I was vegaterein before and I survived 2 months being vegetarian last year.


At the end there was a big surprise even the teachers did not expect it.  There was a entire furniture trolly full of easter eggs.  Most of the eggs were Pineapple Lumps and the other eggs were Freddos.  I got a Freddo egg but people tried to trade their Pineapple Lumps but I denied.


We acknowledged our friend Shivam by writing a card and we did it secretly because we did the card a morning tea.  At the same time there was a speech.  We said thank you by doing 3 waiata (Maori Song).  The songs were called Ka Pioioi,   Rerenga Wairua

and Utaina.


It was very fun walking their and in my opinion walking was the best.


Have you been vegaterein before?





No comments:

Post a Comment