Pages

Friday, May 14, 2021

Coral Reef Calmness

 This week in Te Ngahere we have been learning about Google Drawing tools.  We tried a cybersmart challenge and the challenge was about google drawing tools and learning how to use them.  We had to draw a fish and I knew it at the start because the title of the challenge was called Google Drawn Fish.  We had to draw something like a fish using google drawing shapes.  The teacher let us use shapes to draw the Ngahere (Forest) but we had to finish the fish drawing first.  We watched the video and then we got to work.  I finished the fish and I put sand at the bottom.  The next day I started work on some coral.  I was proud of myself.  The next day I started on a sea turtle.  I also made a rock.


I think I did a Great job with my coral reef.  I think I should improve in my size because I would of been able to fit more fish.

Have you ever made a coral reef made out of shapes?



No comments:

Post a Comment